Here are your steps to get ready for classes
You're almost done with your onboarding checklist - be sure you complete the following:
Log into your personal application portal at mba-admission.willamette.edu/account/login and let us know you’re attending by submitting your Graduate Decision Response Form.
Accept your Offer of Admission to PNCA via the Decision Response Form, which can be found on your Status Portal. You will then be prompted to submit your deposit.
1-2 days after you deposit you will receive an email that prompts you to create your PNCA at Willamette University email account to gain access to all of our network services.
You will be receiving an estimated financial aid offer in the next few weeks so keep an eye out in your email for that! Follow the steps on the offer letter closely.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have you filled out your FAFSA yet? www.fafsa.gov
For Fall 2022, you will need to include the Willamette FAFSA code
- Willamette School Code: 003227
After consulting your Department Chair, choose your classes in SAGE. Instructions for using SAGE are available at https://willamette.edu/go/sage-info. Registration opens April 10, 2023.
▪ If you have any questions, contact: 503.370.6206 or email@example.com.
Check in with the Student Accounts Office to review payment plan options for any anticipated balances.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Request your official college transcripts from the institution that issued your undergraduate degree.
- Remember that transcripts submitted in your admissions application are NOT official. Contact us to see if you are missing official transcripts. Enrollment may be suspended if official undergraduate transcripts or transcript evaluations are not received.
- Official transcripts must be received from the degree issuing institution via approved digital service to the PNCA Graduate Admissions Office at email@example.com or by mail to 511 NW Broadway Portland, OR 97209.
Complete and submit registration packet:
- FERPA Release Form (optional)
- Payment Policy Agreement (required)
- Vaccination Requirements Form (required)
Find and submit these forms directly on your application portal status page.
Be sure to watch your email for information about Orientation and preparations for the first day of classes. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your program Chair/Head with any questions!